About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man, Jake. We have 2 handsome boys (Brayden and Carson) and a gorgeous baby girl (Rylie Piper)!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Family Photos

We finally took some new family photos and we did them ourselves! They turned out awesome... Rylie is now 9 months old and this is the first family photo with all of us. I can't believe how fast they grow up. We took these pictures in the backyard at Jake's parents house out by the hay stacks. Rylie wasn't too thrilled that day which is really unusual, because she is always Happy. Brayden and Carson kept pulling my hair....... It all started when Carson pulled my hair....

And again....

And at one point I think he also "accidentally" kicked Piper......

But not him, he is too sweet and innocent.....

And I know he must get that from his father.....

Yes, she is sweet and innocent..... for now!


The Spencer Clan.....

3 comments:

Rapunzel said...

So where are these pictures???

Rapunzel said...

LOVE THEM!! They turned out so cute. You two do make a very cute couple.

Heidi and Judd said...

Oh you guys look so cute!! I love your pictures, cute idea on the hay!