About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man, Jake. We have 2 handsome boys (Brayden and Carson) and a gorgeous baby girl (Rylie Piper)!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Mommy and Me

Well, it has been super quiet here at the Spencer home. All of the men have gone hunting! It's just Piper and me and I can't get enough of her! Every October Jake goes hunting with his Dad and little brother Thomas. He is also brave and takes my two little men with him. They all have a blast. What can I say, they were born to camp. This gives me the opportunity to spend some quality time with my little princess.

Beautiful Girl


I'm Adorable


I love food!

2 comments:

Rapunzel said...

I'm so glad you got a blog... now this will help us keep in touch:) I can't believe how big she is! She is SO adorable. She's so chunky, I love it. I should have come and hung out with you two, Ronny is gone this whole week working in Wyoming. So I'm just a lonesome dove. I'm so jealous you went to NYC. I've always wanted to go. Love the blog:)

NatRat said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Yeah! Your New York Trip looked awesome!