About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man, Jake. We have 2 handsome boys (Brayden and Carson) and a gorgeous baby girl (Rylie Piper)!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged

8 things I am obsessed with right now:

* My kids
* Shopping
* Beads (making jewelry and picking out beads)
* Making Rylie's baby bows
* Exercising
* Blogging
* Taking pictures
* Painting my house

8 phrases I use often:

* Brayden will you please listen the first time! (all too often, this one is not a big shock)
* Is it time for bed yet? -the kids
* What is Rylie getting into now?
* Brayden you need to finish your homework, it's taking you forever!
* Can anyone watch my kids tonight? - my mom and Jake's mom
* So what is your schedule like today? - Jake
* How many legs do you have to fly today? - Jake
* When are you going to be home? -Jake

8 shows that I love to watch right now:

* Grey's Anatomy
* Prison Break
* Desperate Housewives
* Extreme Makeover Home Edition
* The Office
* 'Til Death
* Ellen (occasionally, when I have time)
* Dora and Diego (because I get to watch them with Carson and Rylie)

8 things I did yesterday:

* I went to a close family friend's funeral
* I had lunch with my mom and sister's (Cafe Rio)
* I made Jake an anniversary card
* I changed lots of diapers
* We had Family Home Evening
* I read with Brayden
* I exercised
* I talked to Jake on the phone for almost a minute (he was in Canada and he told me it cost way too much to talk!

8 of my favorite places to eat:

* Ruby River
* Red Lobster
* Cafe Rio
* Zupas
* Brick Oven Pizza
* Olive Garden
* Texas Roadhouse
* Black Angus (now no longer an option. I am so sad!)

8 things I am looking forward to:

* Rylie being blessed by Jake
* My kids opening their presents on Christmas morning
* Spending time with family on Thanksgiving
* My house getting painted
* Taking my kids to Disneyland
* Seeing my Grandparents
* Growing old with my hubby (as long as he doesn't turn into a Grumpy Old Man!) -teasing
* Rylie's 1st Birthday (in January)

3 comments:

The Dumas Family said...

Hi Kelli! Your family is so cute. Thanks for finding us. I hope you're all doing well.

Lara Phister said...

Don't you know that everywhere I go there are problems?? Thanks for finding me, I've added you to my list, and I'll be checking in on you! Your kids are getting so big!

Rapunzel said...

I wish we could hang out:)