About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man, Jake. We have 2 handsome boys (Brayden and Carson) and a gorgeous baby girl (Rylie Piper)!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Secret Life of Bees

Well, last night for my "family game night" which is really code for Bunco night, we went and saw The Secret Life of Bees. I read the book about 4 years ago and absolutely loved it. I thought the movie was fantastic! But.... a real tear jerker. I think I bawled through the whole movie. My mom and sisters decided that I could be May because I cry over everything. (I cry when someone else cries) I haven't been to a movie in probably a year, I forgot how expensive it is. By the time you buy your ticket, popcorn and a drink, you could have just bought the movie when it came out for the same price or cheaper! But hey, everyone needs to enjoy a movie at the theater every now and then. The popcorn is my favorite.... I highly recommend this movie. I definitely think I will buy it when it comes out.



I love getting to spend time with my family too.... I am so lucky that I have such a close relationship with my mom, my 2 incredible sisters and my awesome sister-in-law (whom I consider a sister as well). Jake always teases me because my oldest sister Robynn and I talk on the phone at least 2-3 times a day. He will always ask, "So, have you and Robynn got your phone call in for the day?" He thinks he is so funny! It is so fun to have such a close relationship with her, we love doing everything together. Okay, so maybe not everything!! My sister's are truly my best friends.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hey I remember Robyn! You two could be twins! Good to know that movie is a good one. I was wondering about it. Sisters are the best!

The Dumas Family said...

I need your email address to invite you for our blog. Thanks!

NatRat said...

Hey Kelli, I need your email address too for my blog. Your darling!

The Bennett's said...

Hi Kelli, it is so good to hear from you, I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw your comment!! Your family is adorable! I can't believe how fast time goes by & that we're all grown up & now mommies, it's crazy! How is the rest of your family? You'll have to tell them all hi! Mine are all doing really well, again, it's so good to hear from you, we'll have to stay in touch!

Crystal said...

I am so glad that you have such a great family. Would you like to adopt me? jk.