About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man, Jake. We have 2 handsome boys (Brayden and Carson) and a gorgeous baby girl (Rylie Piper)!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Grinch who scared Crew....

Speaking of bad days... my sweet cousin Riley just sent me her family Christmas card. They have the cutest little boy Crew. She claims the lines were too long to see Santa and that nobody was in line for the Grinch! There was probably a good reason for that too. But then again I've seen lots of little ones not happy about sitting on Santa's lap too... Pretty sure this had to have been a bad day for Crew. This has got to be the best Christmas card ever!



and this is what it looks like:
Even after all this..... I think she is an awesome mom!

1 comment:

Rapunzel said...

You are so funny... thanks for thinking I'm still a good mom. I continually look at this picture and wonder why I would set my boy on such a creepy looking mans lap.:) I wish we were coming up for the party, but unfortunately no. I miss you too. I hope we will see you soon!